This is surely an event that you do not want to miss at the premier NYC Bike Shop located at Essex Crossing in Lower East Side.
Meet and ride with the Queen of Gravel, Alison Tetrick.
December 13: Meet at Hb NYC at 128 Clinton Street in Lower East Side, New York City at 5PM for refreshments and meet and greet Q&A.
But the fun doesn’t end there.
We’ll roll out of Hb Madison at 14 Kings Rd in Madison, NJ at 10:30 for some friendly gravel to regroup at the shop for refreshments and meet and greet.
• 2009 2nd Place Cascade Cycling Classic TT
• 2009 Winner Of The Santa Cruz Classic Criterium
• Most Combative Rider At La Route De France UCI
• 2010 1st Place NVGP TT
• 2010 3rd Place Chroneau De Gatineau UCI
• 2011 Winner Of The Merco Cycling Classic
• 2011 Pan American Games
• USA National Team Giro Donne
• USA National Team Tour Of NZL
• 2011 Winner Of The Cobbles Competition, Rhonde Van Drenthe (UCI)
• 2011 1st Place Stage 1 Mt. Hood Cycling Classic
• 2012 Winner Of The Valley Of The Sun Stage Race
• 2012, 2013, & 2014 Winner Of The Madera County Stage Race
• 2012 Winner Of The San Rafael Criterium
• 2012 & 2013 Winner Of The Oakland Grand Prix
• 2013 Winner Of The Sea Otter Cycling Classic Time Trial
• 2013 2nd Overall Mt. Hood Cycling Classic
• 2013 Winner Of 2 Stages At Tour Of America’s Dairyland (Downer’s Avenue & Road Race America)
• 2012 & 2013 2nd Place Chrono Des Nations (UCI)
• 2014 Winner Of The Sea Otter Cycling Classic Road Race
• 2014 Winner Of The Sprinters & QOM Competition Winston-Salem Cycling Classic (UCI)
• 2014 Bronze Medalist World Championships TTT
• 2015 1st Place Stage 6 Tour Femenino De San Luis (UCI), 5th Overall
• 2015 1st Place Stage 2 Chico Stage Race
• 2016 Most Combative Tour Of Great Britain (UCI)
• 2017 1st And Course Record Dirty Kanza 200
• 2017 Pan American Championships