Part Time Bicycle Delivery Technician
DIVISION OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Part Time Bicycle Delivery Technician
|REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager||CLASSIFICATION: HOURLY|
|LOCATION(s): Lower East Side, NY||COMP RANGE: UNDISCLOSED|
The Bicycle Delivery Technician’s primary responsibilities include picking and delivering, and debriefing customer on bicycle and Hb. These orders will be delivered throughout Manhattan by Specialized Turbo eBike with trailer attachment. All delivery personnel are expected to maintain a professional attitude, empathy, sincerity, and enthusiasm at the forefront of their personalities, thus reflecting Hb’s commitment to our riders. This job is very important, as it is sometimes the only physical interaction our customers have with the store.
- Assists customers in an enthusiastic and courteous manner; providing “wow” customer service.
- Contact customers when delivering bicycles and products.
- Adjusts seat height and advises customer with any questions they have regarding the bicycle or Hilltop Bicycles.
- Assists customer with entering delivery data.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the warehouse manager.
- Inspiring the rider to buy, celebrating the purchase, and creating a lasting positive impression of the specialist and the purchase
- Deliver best in class rider-service that ensures ongoing service and high levels of rider satisfaction
- General cleanliness standards of warehouse and vans.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to work as business dictates which includes weekends
- Knowledge of NYC bike lanes and neighborhoods with experience in cycling throughout Manhattan.
- The employee should be able to lift at least 50lbs or more and use proper lifting skills.
Here at Hilltop Bicycles, we believe that bikes change lives. We believe that we are changing the world, one bicycle and one rider at a time. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people more people on bikes. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you’re ready to make a difference, please apply!
Hilltop Bicycles is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Hilltop Bicycles is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.